Interested in display advertising opportunities with De-Mbarukas? Contact us at
for more information.
De-Mbarukas Limited ("De-Mbarukas ") has set forth the following Advertising Policies and Specifications to help guide advertisers and their agencies in preparing advertisements for display on the Dembarukas.com websites (Dembarukas.com, Ad-Brandon, Consulting, JIA Outdoor and Labourwatch). These policies and specifications apply to the advertising creative that appears on Dembarukas.com, any technology or software used to serve and display the advertisements, and the landing pages that appear when a user clicks on such advertisements (collectively, "Advertiser Content"). This document outlines our standard policies and specifications.
These policies are intended to help guide advertisers, but the advertiser is solely liable for the Advertiser Content, notwithstanding De-Mbarukas’ acceptance of display of such advertisements.
All Advertiser Content must be appropriate for general audience and must comply with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to the Advertiser, the Advertiser Content and any location where the advertisements may appear.
- Foul, vulgar or obscene language or content that features nudity or excessive violence including blood, guts, and guns is not allowed.
- Advertising of special or free offers: The landing page must prominently present the offer being advertised. Example: If the advertisement offers 50% off, then the landing page must feature the products that are 50% off.
- Calls to action: Non-specific calls to action (e.g., "Click here") are not allowed. Specific calls are acceptable. Example of acceptable call to action would be 'click here for more information', 'watch video', etc.
- Pornography, escort services, products claiming to enhance sex, and other "adult" sexual content is not allowed.
- Illicit drugs, drug paraphernalia or products to beat drug tests are not allowed.
- Gambling or gambling paraphernalia, including online gambling, poker, or bingo is not allowed.
- Tobacco or tobacco related products are not allowed.
- Illegal activities, including false document services, counterfeit designer goods, cable descramblers, fireworks, websites that promote hacking or evading law enforcement are not allowed.
- Weapons, including guns, gun parts, kits, mace, blank powder and ammunition are not allowed.
- 900 phone numbers and other pay-per-call services are not allowed.
- Depictions of excessive tattoos and body piercing are not allowed.
- Medical research solicitations are not allowed.
- Psychics and related content is not allowed.
- Content that is defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy is not allowed.
- Hate speech – inciting or advocating violence or racial intolerance is not allowed.
- Content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, or advocate against a protected group, whether based on race, color, national origin, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age or any similar or other category is not allowed.
- Content that promotes any illegal or dangerous activity is not allowed.
- Deceptive, false or misleading content is not allowed.
- Content or technology that infringes, encourages, or enables the infringement of, the intellectual property or personal rights of others is not allowed.
De-Mbarukas reserves the right to add, remove or modify this policy at any time by placing updated advertising policies on De-Mbarukas. De-Mbarukas reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisements at any time in its sole discretion.