Interested in display advertising opportunities with De-Mbarukas? Contact us at
for more information.
De-Mbarukas Limited ("De-Mbarukas ") has set forth the following Advertising Policies and Specifications to help guide advertisers and their agencies in preparing advertisements for display on the Dembarukas.com websites (Dembarukas.com, Ad-Brandon, Consulting, JIA Outdoor and Labourwatch). These policies and specifications apply to the advertising creative that appears on Dembarukas.com, any technology or software used to serve and display the advertisements, and the landing pages that appear when a user clicks on such advertisements (collectively, "Advertiser Content"). This document outlines our standard policies and specifications.
These policies are intended to help guide advertisers, but the advertiser is solely liable for the Advertiser Content, notwithstanding De-Mbarukas’ acceptance of display of such advertisements.
General Technical Guidelines
- Advertisements must not collect any information from or about individual users (whether or not such information is personally identifiable) without De-Mbarukas’ prior written consent.
- All advertisements must generate a new window and the existing De-Mbarukas window must remain open.
- All advertisements must be in-banner or text and not expand, either automatically or by mouse roll-over.
- All advertisements must not include pop-ups or pop-unders, nor may landing pages spawn pop-up or pop-under advertisements to a user.
- De-Mbarukas does not allow ads with flashing, excessive animation, "fake winner" copy or fake functionality such as HTML Drop Downs or Search Forms.
- If an advertisement uses third-party tags and has De-Mbarukas’ prior written consent, please include specific trafficking instructions. A contact at the third-party is required and must be provided to De-Mbarukas prior to the campaign start date.
- All tags for Thank You Placement must be secure.
- If Advertising Content is late or does not meet guidelines noted herein, De-Mbarukas reserves the right to extend the campaign by the number of days the Advertising content was late in order to reach the contract goals. However, De-Mbarukas will work with the applicable advertiser or agency to deliver within the contracted flight dates pending placement and available inventory.
- Advertisements may not use De-Mbarukas logos or trademarks or mention or refer to De-Mbarukas, its site, or its brand in any manner without De-Mbarukas’ prior written consent.
- Ads must incorporate advertiser’s trademark. The messaging should not mislead the user.
- Advertisements must not interfere with navigation on Dembarukas.com, obscure other content or advertisements, access or alter user's computer settings or preferences, or otherwise unduly or inappropriately interfere with the user's experience of or De-Mbarukas’ operation of Dembarukas.com.
- Advertisements must not trigger downloads of software to a user’s computer without first providing the user with clear and conspicuous disclosures regarding the installation, operation and removal of the software, and providing the user with an opportunity to decline to install the software after such disclosures are made.
- The display URL must be the actual destination URL (i.e., the website that the advertisement's link resolves to, not a redirect) of the advertisement so that it informs the user of the destination website of the advertisement.
- The destination URL of an advertisement must work properly and resolve to a working website. It cannot connect to an email address or file, and must not be under construction.
- All advertisements must support "http:" and "https:" for visitors who browse and purchase in secure mode.
- By running your ad campaign on our site, you consent to us performing security checks on your ads.
- If the browser doesn’t support Flash 6.0 and above, the alternate image will be served.
- All content must only come from the serving ad server's domain and the content served may not call in content from any other domain.
In Banner Streaming
User initiated video advertisement
- There is a 30 second maximum on video stream length.
- The user’s click on the advertisement can activate progressive download streaming.
- Play, Stop, Pause, and Mute buttons are required.
- Any audio must be user-initiated. When audio is switched on, a ‘Mute’ button is required.
- There is a 30 second maximum on audio served in conjunction with a video stream.
Auto play video and video-like-flash advertisements
- High creative bar and standard creative guidelines apply.
- Audio must be user-initiated on click.
- User control (stop button) required up front.
- Max video duration: 15 seconds
- Looping/replays must be user-initiated on click.
- Available for entertainment (Theatrical, TV, and DVD) advertisers only.
- Frequency cap: 1 per 24 hours, per campaign.
- Available only for broader targeting and roadblocks.
- The use of shared objects is not permitted.
- Accessing the user’s microphone or webcam is not permitted.